Cosmoprof and Cosmopack India 2023

7 to 9 December 2023 in Mumbai

0
25
Cosmoprof
The 4th edition of Cosmoprof India is ready to highlight the flourishing Indian beauty market from 7 to 9 December 2023 at the Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai.

The 4th edition of Cosmoprof India is ready to highlight the flourishing Indian beauty market from 7 to 9 December 2023 at the Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai.

Business opportunities in the region are apparent to all stakeholders, as evidenced by the exhibition’s trajectory towards significant outcomes, marked by a 26% growth in exhibitors compared to 2022. Currently, 52.5% of exhibitors are domestic, while the remaining 47.5% represent a surge in international participation, establishing Cosmoprof India as the most cosmopolitan beauty event in the country. 

The increasing recognition of the exhibition among stakeholders is demonstrated by a 28% increase in new exhibitors compared to 2022. The exhibition proudly features the inclusion of 5 country pavilions: Australia, Korea, Italy, Taiwan and UK owing to new initiatives from both local and international governments and associations aimed at ensuring better connections and networking. Furthermore, the exhibition area has expanded by +26% rate compared to the last edition. 

Cosmoprof India unveils new launches from finished product brands specialized in Cosmetics & Toiletries, Beauty Salon & SPA, Natural & Organic, Nail & Accessories, and Hair Salon. This segment, which constitutes 61% of the total exhibition area, is in sync with the upscale shift in the beauty and cosmetics portfolio. Brands are reassessing their strategies for India, spurred by a dynamic market, the revival of consumer purchasing power, the expansion of distribution channels, celebrity influence, and the growth of online sales.

The co-located Cosmopack India showcases the most innovative and avant-garde solutions from ingredients and raw materials to the entire supply chain featuring primary packaging and private label & contract manufacturing as the most representative sectors on the show floor. 

At Cosmoprof India stakeholders can take advantage of networking opportunities with peers and new leads from all segments of the beauty industry, spanning from the supply chain to finished product brands, thanks to unrivaled tools for matchmaking. A dedicated buyer program facilitates the attendance of key players, who are interested in the development of the local industry, as well as in new trends and consumer habits. 

The results of Cosmoprof and Cosmopack India 2023 highlight the influential role of the exhibition as a reference hub for the beauty stakeholders in the region. Branded companies and suppliers exhibiting in Mumbai, along with key players in the beauty sector, are looking forward to meeting each other and exchanging their latest novelties. The acclaimed Buyer Program is set to bring in 150+ importers, distributors, and retailers from India, as well as from neighboring countries such as Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, and the GCC.

Cosmoprof and Cosmopack India Awards 

To celebrate the excellence and innovation of stakeholders in the beauty industry in India, the Cosmoprof India and Cosmopack India Awards, in exclusive partnership with the global agency BEAUTYSTREAMS, will recognize and honor the most outstanding products and cutting-edge solutions among 2023 exhibitors.

More than 150 products have been submitted for the upcoming edition of the initiative, following 5 main categories involving both suppliers exhibiting in Cosmopack India and finished product brands of Cosmoprof India. Among all subscriptions, 4 finalists per category have been selected, which are particularly recognizable for innovative formulations, avant-garde ingredients, and user-friendly design.

A panel of experts and thought leaders from the cosmetics industry will evaluate the submissions of the Cosmoprof and Cosmopack Awards 2023. Jury members who have committed to participating in the December edition are key opinion leaders among international stakeholders. Their undeniable experience, industry know-how, and analyses of new consumer trends in the region make them valuable contributors. 

The winners will be announced on 7 December during a gala event at the Hriday, Sofitel Mumbai BKC. Following, there will be a fashion show presenting the collection of the renowned designer Vikram Phadnis, the special guest of the evening.

For the 1st time ever, they will also seize an extraordinary opportunity;  showcasing their products through a dedicated installation to the biggest beauty international community gathering at the Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2024, next March.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here