Fujifilm India, a leading healthcare imaging solutions provider, displayed its innovative imaging product portfolio at the 76th National Conference of the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA). Held from 25–28 January 2024 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, the conference was organized by IRIA, the largest association dedicated to the promotion of the study and practice of radiology and imaging in the country.
During the 75th IRIA last year, Fujifilm India unveiled its innovative launches; Aperto Lucent, a cutting-edge prime Open MRI, FDX Visionary-DR for bone densitometry and body composition analysis, and Fujifilm Connect app for seamless services and support. This year, the company showcased its robust installations and successful operations of these advanced products.
These high-tech products exemplify Fujifilm India’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of technology and enhancing various health-related services in the country. Building on the momentum, the company showcased its wide range of ingenious healthcare imaging products at IRIA 2024.
The lineup included:
- Echelon Smart, a 1.5T superconductive MRI, offers a compact design and cost-effective process without compromising on excellent diagnostic imaging quality.
- FDR nano, the portable X-ray device, provides high-quality imaging, easy maneuverability in diverse settings, efficient workflow, and patient-friendly operation.
- Arietta Series, a diagnostic ultrasound scanner crafted to meet high standards, ensures diagnostic excellence across diverse clinical applications.
- Synapse Pacs a medical imaging information system, delivers a user-friendly, web-based Pacs solution offering quick image access in under two seconds, improved workflow, and integrated advanced tools, such as mammography and XDS functionality, for enhanced productivity and accurate reporting.
- FDR X-Air, the compact and portable X-ray unit promises a lightweight, 3.5 kg portable X-ray device suitable for diverse out-of-hospital settings, including patients’ homes, nursing care, and clinics.
- A flat panel detector, a rectangular, large-sized digital radiography panel in a lightweight body, provides versatile functionalities and advanced image processing with smart mobility for a variety of medical settings.
Fujifilm India says it’s aspiration towards improving the quality of life in the country extends beyond its state-of-the-art healthcare imaging products and follows a multifaceted approach to reach diverse markets and engage with customers. This is also evident from its service network, which ensures prompt and reliable support for healthcare service providers.
Through customer interactions, the company actively seeks to understand and address the evolving needs of the healthcare fraternity. Additionally, the company regularly organizes community-centric awareness campaigns for societal well-being, aligning with its broader mission to contribute positively to the healthcare landscape.
Talking about the company’s participation at the industry event, Chander Shekhar Sibal, vice president and HOD – healthcare business, Fujifilm India, said, “At Fujifilm India, we believe in continuously finding breakthroughs in the imaging technology for the evolving healthcare industry. It is our constant endeavor to introduce revolutionary imaging solutions that redefine the industry’s standards for a healthier India. We are proud to have showcased these high-tech imaging products at this ideal platform where the company demonstrated its technological prowess to the Radiological and Imaging community.”
Shunsuke Honda, business advisor, healthcare business, Fujifilm India, said, “As modern technologies are upgrading at a rapid pace, Fujifilm India is consistently working towards building future-ready healthcare imaging solutions tailored to industry requirements. Following a holistic approach, our efforts extend beyond products as we are actively engaged in community awareness campaigns about critical diseases. Through our collaborative efforts with the healthcare providers, we aim to create a positive impact in society.”